Thursday, 20 February 2014

Review of an educational blog

http://www.classroomtm.co.uk/

I found this blog when searching through Google for other people's educational blogs. From all the blogs I looked at this was the one that I believed to be most useful to put on my blog for you to see. It contains some tips on teaching and many posts on useful information if you are a teacher or are studying education. They mention discovery learning and show their opinions as well as the readers of the blogs' opinions. It gives teachers ideas on arts and crafts projects for Christmas and many ideas on effective ways of incorporating art and hand on crafts into the children's education. I believe that this blog is good for any teacher who wants a more creative approach to teaching. I have provided a link at the beginning of the post for anyone who wants to take a look. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment